July 17, 2021, 7:22 AM HST
A lady from Wailuku, Maui is amid the latest grand prize winners for the state Division of Health’s #HiGotVaccinated marketing campaign.
The #HIGotVaccinated marketing campaign announced 14 additional winners of its June grand prize giveaway on Friday, which includes:
- Rhoda Chung of Wailuku, Maui – Just one roundtrip ticket on Southwest Airways
- Arlene Kiyohara of Honolulu – 100,000 HawaiianMiles
- Dori Leuenberger of Kealakekua – A single roundtrip ticket on Southwest Airlines
- Ian Heilbron of Kailua – One roundtrip ticket on Southwest Airlines
- Ramsey Lee of Mililani – A single roundtrip ticket on Southwest Airlines
- Rene Ochiai of Honolulu – Just one-Yr Vehicle Lease on a high quality SUV or sedan from AutoSource Hawaii
- Robert Ahrens of Honolulu – 100,000 HawaiianMiles
- Ruben Gironella of Kapaʻau – One particular roundtrip ticket on Southwest Airways
- Sandra Toma of Kaneʻohe – A single roundtrip ticket on Southwest Airlines
- Shey-Sea Nahulu of Waiʻanae – Two roundtrip tickets on American Airways
- Susan Vida-Sampayan of ʻEwa Beach – 100,000 Marriott Bonvoy Details
- Thomas Benton of Honolulu – Enjoy Snacks for a Yr
- Verna Orpilla of ʻAiea – 100,000 HawaiianMiles
- Victor Gia of Honolulu – One roundtrip ticket on Southwest Airlines
The Impartial Hawaii Accounting Agency Accuity LLP serves as the formal contest verification service to be certain winners are selected relatively and in accordance to the formal contest policies.
The names of the remaining 39 men and women selected for grand prizes will be announced as winners are confirmed. A lot more than 260,000 persons registered for the possibility to earn prizes to day.
New prizes will be detailed at HIGotVaccinated.com by July 19. As Spherical 1 verifications are however getting area, relocating the start of Round Two to July 19 will allow for the current round of contestants to be confirmed and awarded their prizes.
Persons who registered at HIGotVaccinated.com in June will be quickly entered to earn in July. They do not want to register again.
Many of the promotions and savings will also be prolonged into July and outside of. Enterprises wishing to present promotions and reductions or additional prizes really should call Patrick Bullard at H&B Internet marketing at 808-566-5272.
The #HIGotVaccinated campaign is supported by Adventist Well being Castle, ConnectWorks, H&B Advertising and marketing, Hawaii Pacific Well being, Humana, Kaiser Permanente Hawaii, Maui Overall health, MDX Hawaii, The Queen’s Overall health Techniques, and the generous guidance of Hawaii’s business enterprise community.